Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Don't be afraid of being who you are, at any age...

A girlfriend and I were discussing this very topic after she came from her class reunion over the weekend. I think this concept flows to all aspects of life, even fashion. I follow this chic, avant-garde blog called Virtual Styling, and on that blog she has a quote that I love. It bacially states, style is knowing who you are and not caring what other people think. Now I'm paraphrasing, but that's the basic concept. I do agree with that but there's 1 small glitch in that system....the people hanging out with you if you decided to get to outrageous. LOL In the following picture, this 2 year old could care less about what other people think while he chills out in his cart at Target. For all the parents out there, no explanation needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment