Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It'll be All Over In the Morning

Ain't No Need to Worry by BeBe and CeCe Winans is a song that plays through my head many of nights when I've had a challenging day. Some of the lyrics are...
Ain't no need in worrying what the night is gonna bring, it'll be all over in the morning. There's a fear of night fall, when darkness comes and covers all the day. Sometimes we feel pain, but there are things that we can change,  just pray.
I guess it's my mind's way of trying to soothe my soul. Well, it is morning and things don't seem as bad as they did yesterday. Even though my toddler refused to eat his breakfast, he's still just as cute as a button. It's a gorgeous sunny morning. The temps are supposed to reach the low 70s and I have a lot of work to keep me busy, and in business. So from my calculation, the outlook on today is not to shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment